So Very Pretty Archive

Sunday 8 April 2012

Shakespeare and Co.

Yummmmyyyy ♥ Shakespeares ♥


A cafe called Shakespeare And Co. recently opened within walking distance of my house and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I walked inside and instantly felt like a little girl stepping into Cinderella's castle. The walls were painted in beautiful pastel colours and covered in vintage wallpaper. When I thought it couldn't get any better I looked up and there was a SECOND FLOOR! The simple things in life please me ♥ Wound around the staircase were roses and then looking over the inside of the cafe were balconies fit for a perfect Romeo and Juliet scenario. Not like I imagined myself being Juliet or anything...that would just be awkward. hehehehe.....

The cake displays quite literally made my mouth water and I wasted no time tucking into a perfectly cooked crepe coated in oozing chocolate sauce...mmmmm. I don't think the waitresses were very happy with me as I dragged out my time eating the yummy crepe for as long as possible to take in every detail of the room, oh and snap a photo or two. They even had little cherubs holding up the lightbulbs!

If I ever need inspiration or just feel like relaxing I'm definately returning! I can't put it into words how So Very Pretty it was! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment