So Very Pretty Archive

Monday 9 April 2012

Lunch at the Atlantis






As an Easter treat my Mum very kindly surprised me with lunch on the beach at the Atlantis hotel. VERY POSH! The food was delicous and the weather was lovely! The perfect amount of wind and the sound of the sea crashing against the shore. I had some chicken quesadillas served with the best guacamole I've ever tasted! Yummy yummy in my tummy ♥

We wandered around the hotel after our meal and I took a few sneaky photos. It's a pretty hotel and I found it strange seeing tourists finding everyhting in Dubai so amazing! Maybe it's because I've lived here a long time...but I held back a little giggle when a tourist took a picture of the sign for the toilets?! hehehhehe...

I hope you enjoyed this little taster of Dubai and if you want more posts like these please leave a comment :) A BIG thank you to my mum! It was a So Very Pretty day out ♥ xx



3 comments:

  1. wow, what a great gift :) and all the pictures are so beautiful!
    i bet you had a great day there.
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! It was a lovely gift :)
      Just checked out your blog and it's an instant follow from me, your posts and pictures are amazing xx

      Delete
  2. beautifully)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete