So Very Pretty Archive

Tuesday 10 April 2012

The So Very Prettiest Blogger of the Month

Every Month I'm going to choose The So Very Prettiest Blogger of the month and write a little post about them! This month post features....drum roll pleeeaasseeeee....
YYAAYY! Sprinkle of Glitter ♥ Just thinking about Louise makes my day! The words "Aloha Sprinklerinos" appearing on my screen turns any bad day completely upside down. Not only does she have the most beautiful blog but also a very addictive youtube channel as well! WARNING: if you do subscribe to Sprinkle of Glitter (I would if I were you) don't be surprised when you find yourself endlessly watching her videos and laughing yourself silly before realising it has suddenly turned one o'clock in the morning :O
Check out Louise's blog here: http://www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/
Her Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/Sprinkleofglitter

I forgot to mention, not only are her blogs and vlogs incredible but she also has the most gorgeous baby girl you will ever see! Happy Belated Birthday Baby Glitter! Please, please, please take a quick peak at her blog, I guarantee you'll love all her posts and will want to follow instantly! I'm so glad that Sprinkle of Glitter is such a So Very Pretty blog xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment